BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 30, 2009

Cake mix Doctor

I use the Cake Mix Doctor a lot when I just want to whip out a batch of quick cupcakes.Today I wanted to do some fast Halloween Cupcakes for Grumpy to take to work
tomorrow. 

The grandkids didn't come over because Alene is sick. 
         I decided to wing some Pillsbury FUNFETTI CUPCAKES 
with pudding added.. that's where the cake dr comes in.



I do not represent Pillsbury in any way I just used this product. 

This is how I Dr them up from the cakemix dr.



1 cake mix your choice
1 small box pudding mix (aprox 4 oz.) 
1 more egg than the cake mix calls for I usually use 4
1/2 cup oil. I use applesauce as a substitute for the oil.
use the amount of water the cake mix calls for.


 For this cake mix I used vanilla pudding so I also added a teaspoon of vanilla.



 Bake as per the mix instructions for cupcakes.


This makes a cake that rivals homemade.
I just did a fast job with vanilla icing. and some sprinkles. A fun Halloween decoration and they were done! I was really not trying to impress anyone here! Just feed them.



cupcake

1 leave me some sprinkles:

SupaFlowaPowa said...

just came to visit your blog - I totally use Cake Mix Doctor too!!! But I must say - she should re-arrange how she gives the ingredients and instructions - I always find myself confused while cooking but always very satisfied with my end result!